DECEMBER 16 - 21. 2014
Enschede (The Netherlands) and Heek (Germany) will be the host of the vibrant Lätzsch Trombone Festival for the third time.
An exciting mix of international top trombonists, established names and emerging talents, all coming together in the ArtEZ Conservatory
Enschede (The Netherlands) and the Music Academy North Rhein Westfalen in Heek (Germany).
ARRIVAL TUESDAY 16 - 12 - 2014
- GERMANY, Dusseldorf December 16, 2014 - The festival will provide a shuttle service from the Dusseldorf airport.
- THE NETHERLANDS Amsterdam Schipol December 16, 2014 - A direct train will transport participants from Schipol Airport to Enschede.
From Enschede, the festival will provide a shuttle service to Heek, Germany.
DEPARTURE SUNDAY 16 - 12 - 2014
- The festival will provide shuttles to both Enschede and Dusseldorf Sunday, December 21 after the closing concert.
- THE NETHERLANDS 'SCHIPHOL AIRPORT': December 16 - Transport by Shuttle will be guaranteed by the organisation.
- For participants wishing to stay until Monday, December 22, it is possible to stay one extra night. However, no shuttle service will be provided.
DURING THE FESTIVAL
- During the Festival, all transport between the venues will be arranged by the organisation.
T +49 (0) 2568 - 93 05 0
F +49 (0) 2568 - 10 62
Masterclasses / Workshops
Concerts / Housing
+49 (0) 2568 93 05 0
ArtEZ Conservatory Enschede
Workshops / Concerts
Van Essengaarde 10
7511 PN Enschede
+31 (0)53 - 4828 130